‘Final nail in the coffin’ for Prince Andrew in Royal Lodge row after duke ‘outfoxed’ King Charles
GB News
The new public appearance comes after a week in which the Duke of York has found himself once again in the headlines
Don't Miss
Most Read
Trending on GB News
Prince Andrew has been spotted horse riding in Windsor following a tumultuous week of controversy.
The disgraced Duke of York, 65, appeared stern-faced during his weekly ride.
He was accompanied by a female companion while dressed entirely in navy blue.
The royal seemed noticeably distracted as he navigated the Windsor grounds.
Prince Andrew has been spotted horse riding in Windsor following a tumultuous week of controversy.
Getty
This public appearance comes after a week in which Andrew found himself once again in the headlines.
Virginia Giuffre dominated news coverage with dramatic claims about a bus accident.
Ms Giuffre previously won a multimillion-pound payout from Prince Andrew after claiming she was trafficked to have sex with him when she was 17.
On Friday, new court documents emerged revealing concerning details about the Duke's associate Yang Tengbo.
On Friday, new court documents emerged revealing concerning details about the Duke's associate Yang Tengbo.
Getty
Ms Giuffre, 41, took to social media earlier this week claiming she had suffered severe injuries in a crash.
She told her Instagram followers she had "four days to live" after her car was hit by a school bus.
"I won't bore anyone with the details but I think it important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110km as we were slowing for a turn that no matter what your car is made of it might as well be a tin can," she wrote.
She claimed the accident had left her with kidney failure.
The post included a photograph showing her with a bruised face, however, she later backtracked through a spokesperson.
The statement clarified that the post had been shared on Instagram "in error". and that the post was only meant to be visible on her private Facebook account.
The Duke's week was further complicated by revelations in newly released court documents.
These papers exposed that Yang Tengbo, an alleged spy linked to Andrew, was twice invited to meetings with King Charles.
A witness statement from Andrew's close aide Dominic Hampshire revealed these royal encounters.
During these meetings, the Duke, his aide and the King discussed Andrew's future prospects.
Specifically, they addressed "what the Duke can do moving forwards in a way that is acceptable to His Majesty."
The government had previously expressed concerns that Yang was attempting to exert influence over the prince.
The Duke's week was further complicated by revelations in newly released court documents.
Getty
These discussions were prompted by Andrew's business opportunities drying up following revelations about the Duke of York's friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.
The alleged spy was invited to Andrew's 60th birthday party.
He was also instrumental in launching the duke's Dragons Den-style investment roadshow, Pitch@Palace, in China.
Buckingham Palace has distanced the King from any knowledge of Yang's background.
A palace spokesman said: "While His Majesty met with The Duke and his adviser to hear outline proposals for independent funding over the past year, the individual known as H6 was not mentioned at any time or in any way as part of these discussions."