WATCH HERE: Louis Walsh is called a snake by Celebrity Big Brother star Ferne Britton
ITV
A new host of famous faces will be entering the ultimate experiment for the upcoming new series
Don't Miss
Most Read
Trending on GB News
ITV Celebrity Big Brother fans have been left divided and questioning the latest line-up of famous faces who will be entering the iconic house.
AJ Odudu and Will Best will return to host the ITV series and watch on as the celebrities will be isolated from the outside world as they embark on the ultimate social experiment.
The series first made its explosive return last year and dominated TV and social media for three weeks.
Celebrity Big Brother: Late & Live will also be returning, where viewers can get an extra dose of drama as the celebrity evictees take their first live interview alongside an array of exclusive features.
The series is set to start this weekend on Sunday, April 7, and has seen the full line-up leaked just days before the launch.
Among those taking on the social experiment could include Coronation Street actor Jack P Shephard, broadcaster Trisha Goddard, EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer, singer Chesney Hawkes, TV Presenter Angellica Bell, Dance Moms star JoJo Siwa and Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke.
The American could cause some drama in the house
GETTY
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
Also joining these stars could be comedian and actor Donna Preston, former Love Island star Chris Hughes, The Only Way Is Essex star Ella Rae Wise, former Olympian Daley Thompson, former MP Michael Fabricant, and drag artist Danny Beard as a late entrant.
As the celebrities gear up to spend three weeks away from their families and living with strangers from all walks of life, fans of the show have been left unconvinced by the “weird” line-up.
Unimpressed with the announcement, one fan slammed on X: “I'm not being funny but is that the best they can do very underwhelming.”
“ITV cannot be trusted to cast anything,” another fumed before a third agreed: “I would rather defrost my freezer than watch that crap.”
The Hollywood actor is taking on the ultimate experiment
PA
A fourth noted: “I'm not excited about the lineup might watch the launch see what it's like if I think it's not worth watching I won't watch after that.”
Another unimpressed fan asked: ”JoJo Siwa? Is this some sort of joke?”
However, not all were underwhelmed by the line-up, as one excited viewer said: “This is a solid lineup I don't care what any of you negative Nancy’s have to say.
“Lower your expectations if you think people like Beyonce and The Dalai Lama are gonna stroll in.”
Someone else agreed: “Folk love to complain but I actually think this is a really good line-up… I've got me icons, I'm satisfied.”
Another expressed: “I’m actually pretty happy with this line-up, I can’t lie. It’s so much better than the crap we were hearing just a few weeks ago.” (sic)
The EastEnders star is leaving Albert Square for three weeks
PA
Other viewers were also left confused about Beard’s late entrance to the series despite it only being on for three weeks.
Speaking of their involvement, a source told The Sun: “Danny is hilarious and witty yet also great to be around. They’re going to make a great housemate for viewers and the other celebs alike.”